Friday, February 6, 2009

This is Me !

Hello, my name is Ameilia Rizkyanti and I'm as the XB student. I was born 16 years ago on 28th of May 1993 in Jakarta. My friens in everywhere always call me Amel, but in my house, people alwas call me Riris as my nickname, very different, right? But it's okay! I have a brother, his name is Biandy, he's 14 years old and now he studied at Labschool Junior High School as the 3rd grade student. My hobbies are cooking, writing a poem, reading, surfing internet, singing, and chatting with my friends.

I have a dream that I could be a paediatrician and help children who needs some help. Children from the rich or poor family, have money or not or everything, will always get the help. Why? Because I think if we can help children who needs the help that will be an interesting something that we can do. Maybe someday I can go to the surburb and help the children in that place. Because, however, the children is people who will be someone in this country and I think if they have the same drem with us, So, why we don't help them to make their dream real if we can?

But wait, there's a dream again, the dream in to be a writer. Yea, maybe not a book writer but apoems writer. Why? Because, In think if poem can be place that we talk about something. And I always used apoem to describe all of something I heard, feel, or everything that I do. With a poem, we can describe that with a 'special' word that we want to say. And I think if that's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment