Thursday, February 12, 2009

I MISS IT by TYAS ATIKA PERMATASARI

SCOUTS PARTY IN MY JHS
When I was in Junior High School, I joined Scouts. Because at my school (at the time) , Scouts is the best extraculicular. So I joined it. Not long, my school was invited by other school for join Scout's Party to celebrate Scout's day. We all started to repai all thing that we gave for Scout's Party. The Scout's Party had all kind of games which all the games are about Scouts.
My friends and I was very busy to celebrate The Party. The Place is at "GOR" (Gelanggang Olah Raga) or like Sport Hall. It is not far from my school. In there , we met other people from kinds of school that joined in The Scout's Party. I felt very happy. Because i could be introduced with them to be my new friends.
The games were PBB, semaphore, sandi, morse, etc for contest. And my schiil of course joined that all of contest. The contestant were dressed very formally. They wore Scout's clothes very neatly. The end of Party was come. The adjudicator told who were the winners.....

DEEENGGGDEREEDEENGGGDREEEEENGGG ....... !!!!!

And you know??
My School won The Contest !!
Then, My Friends and I laughed and cried together. We were so happy ..

I wish I could go to Scout's Party more often. But, at My Senior igh School now, there is no Scout as an extraculicular. But, I always miss it. I always remember it and never to forget it....

=D



ttyyaass =p

1 comment: