Monday, February 9, 2009

MYSELF

My name is Prathita Amanda Aryani.Hmm..just call me Thita.I was born on December 2nd 1993.I'm fifteen years old now. My hobby is drawing,watching,play the internet, and go around toanother place which is unique place for me. Sometimes, I watch my favourite drama..There is.."Gossip Girl".I very like that drama. Because that, I bought the CD's in the mall from Season 1 until Season 2 .There are Ed Westwick,Chace Crawford,Penn Badgley,Leighton Meester,Blake Lively,Taylor Momsen and others.I also like 90210 drama and others. Besides that,I like sleep....Oh..it makes me relax and fresh. But sometimes I prefer sleep than study HAHAHA..because I'm lazy.
Sometimes I'm happy if I can find some article on the internet to complete my homework, because for me,study with internet are interesting and make me more enjoy than I have to read the subject's book. With internet, we can get data about my subject easier. We can enjoy the internet with open awesome site, there are Facebook which we can make account and chat with other people,blogspot which we can post our feel about daily activity,4shared which we can download some music or other data...yahoo that we can email with some people and fashion style etc. There is windows messenger which must connect to the internet to use it. It is a programme that we can chatting with our friends or some people who we didn't know before.
And now, I want to talk about some products that unique for me. There are some dresses,skirts,and others. Igot that products from the internet. So until now, I like to design some dresses and others, because I can share some idea from myself to make something different than others before. From that, I want to be a seller with my friends. And we want to get some money by our efford. So, we have a plan that we will sell some unique shirt and shoes at Senayan. Pray for us to be success yaa..!

No comments:

Post a Comment